Thursday, March 26, 2009

Polaroid 600 film effects?

So I got a Polaroid One600 Classis for graduating and I%26#039;m stoked.





But I was wondering if there%26#039;s anything you can do with the pictures besides take em. I know you can%26#039;t do emulsion lifts or transfers and you can%26#039;t solarize it or anything. But are there other things you can do to play with 600 film?





I%26#039;ve heard of scratching the emulsion to morph the picture and stuff but I was hoping for some more ideas.





Like I heard of one guy cutting off the developer pocket after its developed to make the colors bleed or something......





Are there any online groups on flickr or anything that do stuff like this?
Polaroid 600 film effects?
You can press on the fil before the picture to make ghosts effects
Polaroid 600 film effects?
It is better if you work with what you have. You can use a color copier to blow them up and double print or play with the color. You can use a color copier at Kinko%26#039;s to add a real apple to a picture of a potato tree.
Reply:You could also add a picture of an apple to a real potato tree. :)





POTATO tree ????????

No comments:

Post a Comment