Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is there a way to view archived MSNBC Week in Pictures as thumbnails? I'm searching for one in particular...

Awhile back, I can%26#039;t remember if it was 2005, 2006 or 2007, there was a picture I%26#039;d like to find. It was a picture at a Canadian Soldiers funeral who died in the Iraq war. The picture was a picture of his ex-wife and their 5 or 6 year old daughter crying (I remember the girl had platinum blond hair). The mother is crying, but you can see almost unbearable pain on the little girl%26#039;s face as she sobs.





Truly heart wrenching. I%26#039;d like to find the picture again, but it takes WAY too long to load each and every picture just to go %26quot;Not it, next picture.%26quot;





Is there a way to search the Week-In-Pictures or is there a website that has them as thumbnails so I can load them faster?





Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment