Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm stuck on logos, and logos are stuck on me.(yep,sleep deprived).... I NEED FRESH LOGO IDEAS pls?

I%26#039;m starting a new business; %26quot;Elevated Photography%26quot; - I use special camera/tripod equip that allows me to shoot from a height of 50%26#039; above ground, mainly for high-end real estate, commercial advertising. My Logo ideas are: camera on mountain peaks w/landscape view , camera on top of tall %26quot;pole%26quot; w/view. I just can%26#039;t seem to convey the concept of this being %26quot;elevated photography%26quot; without looking cheezy.... Any ideas???? Thanks
I%26#039;m stuck on logos, and logos are stuck on me.(yep,sleep deprived).... I NEED FRESH LOGO IDEAS pls?
how about what you just said?


%26quot;Elevated Photography%26quot;


sounds good to me


or you could add something to it


%26quot;50%26#039; Elevated Photography%26quot;





or if your looking for a buisness name you could call it


%26quot;Jan Jan Elevated Photography%26quot; and logo could be %26quot;Pictures for the Future%26quot; or %26quot;Elevated Pictures for Elevated Places%26quot;
I%26#039;m stuck on logos, and logos are stuck on me.(yep,sleep deprived).... I NEED FRESH LOGO IDEAS pls?
Check out my logo for some ideas at





Design ideas not name ideas, as in glowing with contrasting background, splattered paint with multiple hues and polarized





http://crazyartistgallery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment