Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey you! Can u help me get it noticed my drawings discovered??bcuz iLuv 2 get paid 4 drawing;]*Cheese*?

uhh i recently drew 2 celebrity pix of *Nick J.%26amp; Drake Bell* and my mom seems to like them i want others to like them too.[iHave to tweak em a little] i dnt know wat else to say..H3LP!!!;[ I WOULDN%26#039;T MIND DRAWING FOR A NEWSPAPER/THE NEWSPAPER
Hey you! Can u help me get it noticed my drawings discovered??bcuz iLuv 2 get paid 4 drawing;]*Cheese*?
Heh...
Hey you! Can u help me get it noticed my drawings discovered??bcuz iLuv 2 get paid 4 drawing;]*Cheese*?
First of all, if you are going to embark on any professional endeavor, you need to work on your grammar. If you want to become a serious artist that can actually sell your work, you need to sound intelligent.





Secondly, if you do try to sell your drawings, please use quality paper (from an art supply store...not office copier paper).





Third, do you have a link to your drawings? I can%26#039;t tell you what I think unless I can see them.





Lastly, your mother will be your most lenient critic. Though her words may be kind, they%26#039;re not always accurate.
Reply:First off you need to work on pure grammar. Then you need to save up somewhere around 1,000 dollars. Take classes to learn new techniques so that your stuff doesn%26#039;t look the same, learn how to draw different subjects to start. When you have around 60 drawings that you are very confident in that look complete, mount them or frame them, after making fine art prints of them. Try selling them on eBay, or have your guardian register you for art festivals around your area, you can set up a tent there with a sign to advertise and people will walk by and occasionally walk in a take a peek at your art, maybe offering to buy some of it.


A great idea as well would be to buy a space in your local newspaper, somewhere inexpensive but not totally hidden. And thats the point of the 1,000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment