Thursday, March 26, 2009

Helpp! Photoshop 7.0 question. I have a pic of a rose I drew & colored & I want it in outline (b&w) for a shir

Okay so I drew and colored in a red rose with a green stem. And I wanted to take out the colors (green and red) so that it%26#039;s a black and white drawing. The thing is, I drew the rose kinda realistic so it%26#039;s not soooo outlined with black as it is kinda shaded with a darker red. So basically i want it to look like a coloring book drawing (where it%26#039;s the shape and you just color the design in.





Soooo this is what i need help on in my Photoshop 7.0





I know how to take out the color (red and green), but I need to outline the rose, stem, and the three red petals designs. I don%26#039;t know much about layering so I need help with that. The goal is so that I can print the design on my t-shirt.





Any help is greatly appreciated (. If the above is confusing basically it%26#039;s working backwards with a drawing. I have the finished product and I need to take out the color while retaining the look of a rose.)





thannnnkkkkssss
Helpp! Photoshop 7.0 question. I have a pic of a rose I drew %26amp; colored %26amp; I want it in outline (b%26amp;w) for a shir
Well... the cleanest way to do it is to trace the outline with a path. You%26#039;ll have to use bezier curves and points. Tricky, but once you learn it - its a very useful skill. After you have the path the way you like it, you can stroke the path with black on a new layer or a cleared background to make your illustration.





Or ... you can export the path to Adobe Illustrator and play with it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment