Thursday, March 26, 2009

3d animation program?

hello


I am trying to decide on a 3D animation program that i can make humans move, high quality animation, like movies. I%26#039;ve looked at Daz studio and their mimic, and im not sure what i should buy because I don%26#039;t know if they make just pictures or i can actually make my characters move around in a world. Any help is greatly appreciated, any recomendations?
3d animation program?
I recommend 3d Studio Max. You can make humans, animals, anything you can think of move around and animate. From cartoony Pixar-like animation to highly photo-realistic animation.





Out of all the high-end 3d animation software available, I feel it is the easiest learning curve.





The price is also very reasonable. It also has a free learning edition I believe, so you could try it out before you make a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment