Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm doing a comic strip and I need to know...?

How to draw hugely obese kids. The main characters eat a pasty filled with an Obesity poison and I need to draw the kids really fat. They need to look quite realistic...not just round balls with a face on them! please help! if you can...Don%26#039;t giev the obvious answer by saying, look at some kids or pics on google...give me a site I can use to help...thanks if you answer!
I%26#039;m doing a comic strip and I need to know...?
http://canget.musicmix.at


you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.
I%26#039;m doing a comic strip and I need to know...?
Be honest now. You have a mean older sister and she thinks she is over weight?





Soon enough she will move out and you can have her room all to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment