Thursday, March 26, 2009

DeviantArt questions??

-Does it cost money to get a membership?


-Do you have to be a good computer artist?


-Are any tryouts required?


- Do you have to be a certain age?


Please tell me!!
DeviantArt questions??
No, no (you don%26#039;t even have to be a good artist..), no, I%26#039;m not sure about the age but I had one when I was under 18.


It%26#039;s kind of like a myspace for the art world.
DeviantArt questions??
Membership is free, you don%26#039;t have to be a good artist, trust me. No tryouts, as for the age thing, I doubt it matters how old you are, but if it says you are not old enough, sign up again and change the year you were born until you are %26quot;old enough%26quot; to join.
Reply:No cost for membership, although you can choose to purchase a membership this just gets rid of adds and stuff.





You dont have to be a good computer artist because dA is for all different types of art, traditional, printing, body art, fractual art, the list goes on forever.





There is no tryout.





There is no age limit for dA although on some art that is classed as mature there is a filter type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment