Thursday, March 26, 2009

Painting ideas: Spreading my wings?

I%26#039;ve been going through a lot of stress this past year with my family. I%26#039;m moving away for school in a few weeks and I want to paint a picture for my parents to kind of remind them that I need to spread my wings.


My dad%26#039;s worried about my mental/ emotional stability and doesnt want me to leave- he doesnt seem to understand that the majority of the stress I%26#039;m feeling is comming from being here.


Before i leave, like i said I want to paint them a picture to say I%26#039;m sorry for the harsh words we had exchanged in the past but I dont know what that should be.





once again what I want to get across in the painting:


Spreading my wings and being ok if not better in doing so.


-as for the sorry part I%26#039;ll just write a note or card or something.





things Id like to incorporate: maybe some wings? Definetly sunshine (because they need some light in their lives!)... happyness...and being at peace





look forward to hearing the ideas :)
Painting ideas: Spreading my wings?
The universal symbol for peace is the dove, which would go really well with both your peace offering and spreading your wings~





Some colors that would be good:


Yellows, oranges, and bright white for the bird

No comments:

Post a Comment